PP Lab Furniture
The PP laboratory furniture has the characteristics of strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, and the requirements of different laboratory working environments for the PP ventilator are different. Mainly for special industries (such as electroplating, chemical industry, mining, smelting and other harsh industries) demand, we developed a full PP fume hood, which can solve the practical problems of customers. In fact, the pp fume hood is broadly similar in appearance, and the characteristics of the product are related to the material used in the production of products.
The laboratory furniture pp fume hood is much higher than the material requirement of the general furniture fume hood. He needs to have strong anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance and so on. For example, the plate of ordinary furniture is 16-18 mm density plate, the overall density of the plate is small, the compression effect is poor, and it can not be waterproof and fireproof. The ventilator in the laboratory furniture should use an independent exhaust system. The ventilation system of the ventilator should be set up independently. It is not suitable to share the air duct, let alone the fire duct. In a word, the speciality of PP ventilator in laboratory furniture determines the different fates of laboratory furniture and ordinary furniture.
Material description of PP experimental stage:
1. Cabinet: it is made of porcelain white PP board (imported) with resistance to strong acid and alkali and impact resistance. It has semi permanent, 8 mm thickness, strong acid resistance, chemicals, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, and no rust.
2. Reaming/handle: using strong acid, strong alkali material, sliding door is made of homogeneous PP polypropylene
3. Common specifications: the cabinet is 600 mm, 800 mm and 900 mm, which can be customized according to customer's requirement
4. Power supply description: the power socket adopts the brand 220V socket.
5. Optional accessories: 1. central drug shelf 2. water tank, faucet 3. socket 4. hydroelectric container 5. drip water rack
1. Do not carve or scratch with sharp hard objects.
2. Do not operating for long time under the environment over 110 ° C temperature.
3. Do not expose to the naked flame, melted metal, metal sparkles or direct sunlight, and never cut or chop anything at the surface of the board.
4. The flame of a gaslight or an alcohol lamp can damage the countertop, so the gaslight or alcohol lamp must be used on a tripod.
5. Warm water, acetone or mild detergent cleanser is recommended when clean up the countertops. Besides, it can also be used to wash hands or wash dishes. Do not use detergent with abrasive material or strong acid ingredients to avoid damaging the surface. For stubborn stains, it can removed via dropping the hypochlorite on the surface of the contaminated surface and washing away.
- Acid Cabinet2017/04/27
Corrosive storage cabinets are used for the storage of high density acid and alkali; Variety of sizes to meet different requirements.
- More Details